Hi from New Zealand

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
97YukonNZ

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have been making this product for the last 3 or 4 years. Just coming up 35 years in the trade this year I think.
Maybe getting off truck chat,hope no one gets offended but were just getting to know each other. Lol at least I put a rear shot of the Yukon in the picture. Wassup N.J [emoji112]20191123_080338.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
howdy & welcome
ride looks clean

all versions sound good, but def. interested in reaper one ;)

guessing shipping to TX would suck LOL

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have been making this product for the last 3 or 4 years. Just coming up 35 years in the trade this year I think.
Maybe getting off truck chat,hope no one gets offended but were just getting to know each other. Lol at least I put a rear shot of the Yukon in the picture. Wassup N.J [emoji112]View attachment 270659

Off track? What? We never get off track here. What, yes we do. :rolleyes:

Seriously, what would it take to get some sent over to the states?

Need a distributor here?

OP
OP
97YukonNZ

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there
Yes the Reaper is a stand alone product in terms of spice that I designed by chance from a successful crop of Carolina Reaper chilli that I grew in my garden a couple of years back Around 1.5milloin on the scovel scale is pretty hot! I managed to engineer the the recipe so you can taste the capsicum right at the start,garlic next then meat and finally varying levels of heat but never losing the beautiful flavour of the Reaper. If you have tried a Reaper chilli before they have a super intense sour n sweet hit in a second then when the oil of it hits you you are entering a distant solar system. Everyone's palette is unique. The variance from different customers is pretty humourous!
Yup,let's see what the future brings,would love for you guys to try the product. Have been making biersticks recently.
Gaining popularity quickly[emoji110].
By the way getting bearing noise from my transfer case might have to pull it down this winter and see if I can rebuild it this winter.
Cheers

OP
OP
97YukonNZ

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah an export license for a start.
A company that wanted to to import our product in the states for distribution. A customer base.
Our building was previously certified for export so that is a box ticked. Baby steps in this economy at the moments. High Hope's for all our futures [emoji120][emoji41][emoji1666]

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach!

Your Yukon is in excellent condition! Wish you were here in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale area. Can not find good Salami here. I have to drive up to the New Jersey-NYC area to find good Salami.

OP
OP
97YukonNZ

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've heard that! Just so happens I'm wearing a New York tshirt. If only I was states side! I could have a chain of deli going. Perfect world stuff of course!
Cheers [emoji106]

OP
OP
97YukonNZ

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our roads over here are pretty small. The big black beast takes up some room on the road! Am looking forward to lowering it a bit. Want to do a Rally Sport sort of look.
Big mudflaps as it has a habit if painting itself a bit at the mo. Some hedman headers with the large balance tube. 3" stainless mandrel bent pipe to let all 8 sing.
Maybe a wee cam ,hei,alloy manifold,4 barrelled injection carb. Egr delete.
Or maybe the right internals and a procharge for instant G G's T the wheels.
Woohoo!! I have a list as big as I'd like my accelerator to be!!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Our roads over here are pretty small. The big black beast takes up some room on the road! Am looking forward to lowering it a bit. Want to do a Rally Sport sort of look.
Big mudflaps as it has a habit if painting itself a bit at the mo. Some hedman headers with the large balance tube. 3" stainless mandrel bent pipe to let all 8 sing.
Maybe a wee cam ,hei,alloy manifold,4 barrelled injection carb. Egr delete.
Or maybe the right internals and a procharge for instant G G's T the wheels.
Woohoo!! I have a list as big as I'd like my accelerator to be!!

They sell gas by the litre there? In the US it's by the gallon. Bet it's ALOT to fill it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mont