Hi from Denver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tablakhoe

tablakhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Felix - that'd be a big negative on the side work. I'm a lowly SAN Admin by day , no time for side work. Although, since you're in Denver I might be persuaded to supervise with enough beer. What part of Denver you in?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah ok it was worth a shot :) Yea man i'm definitely down for that and supply the beers haha. Theres a LOT of products on that page so i'll have to make sure I get the ones really needed for swirl marks. I'm currently at Quincy & Parker in SE Aurora area but moving @ the beginning of June to Iliff & Monacco area. How about you?

OP
OP
tablakhoe

tablakhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Felix - maybe sometime in June we can set up a day to clean up your swirl marks for ya. I'm up off 144th and I-25, or more easily E-470 and York is a stone's throw from my house, so we could do it at my place or yours.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be awesome. Do you want me to pay you for the prorated amounts for what it would cost you of your cleaning supplies? Or should I bring my own? If so which ones on that page do I REALLY need (as there's a LOT of products on that page) and I can bring it then?

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like a nice sound set up

Nice truck. I like the wheels on it now.

..and nice trucks too, hey do you know anyone who does inexpensive bodywork? I have a obs Yukon(99) slt and needing some badly, bought it for around 2k so it is what it is...also, did you get your sub locally? I live in Thornton by way of Ohio and have never seen any good subs in these little shops(quality, car sounds ect.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Codered5557