From Crossville TN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
T

thingraylinetahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My heat and ac went completely out. So I bought a new blower motor resistor. Well my step son that's a mechanic installed it and it wouldn't work. He went to the fuse box in the cab. It wasn't blown. He got out his tester and tested that fuse spot and got the red light eluminated on the tester. So then he tested the plug and got nothing so he spliced into the plug and wired it that way. Now my heat and ac work great.

OP
OP
T

thingraylinetahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't think they do that. Try logging in under your original screen name if you wanna pick up where you left off.
The only issue with that is that the google account I used for that I had shut down as it was getting nothing but spam messages so there is no way to check the email and reset my password. I will probably just stick with this username and password.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hmm I assumed my account had been deleted due to inactivity.
I don't think they do that. Try logging in under your original screen name if you wanna pick up where you left off.
There is a member that posted a question yesterday evening. It was his first ever post and had never responded to anything ever and had no likes.

He joined Dec. 27, 2015

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz