Hey the VOLANT WORKS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Damn, forgot to say anything about the lid, **** it, oh well. Engines should be the same, haha hopefully it goes on without a hitch, cant wait.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
good luck man. it does look good tho, youll have to take out that engine light with the cord tho and either relocated or something.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
LMAO well I fucken got this thing after a month of waiting, didn't even think the order had gone through and forgot about it.

Anyway, just installed it...and yes, getting the filter onto the fucken tube is the hardest part. Uhm...the tube sitting on the throttle body can also be a bit better, it is of centered a bit which I did not like. Didn't have to relocate or take out the engine light either. Also got the same shiny lid as you, except the red circle on yours is blue on mine.

Took it for a drive around the block and yes you can instantly notice a difference. Picks up and goes faster.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
hahahaa woww! thats crazy and since you said something yesterday about it too. lol..
getting the filter onto the fucken tube is the hardest part
+1!
your really adding to your list huh> lol

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
I know bro, funny shit!

LMAO the list will keep growing. Brakes need to be replaced....have my eye on the SSBC drum to disc kit and their front rotor/caliper upgrade kit along with Russell stainless brake lines. After that new exhaust...headers, cat and muffler.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
I know bro, funny shit!

LMAO the list will keep growing. Brakes need to be replaced....have my eye on the SSBC drum to disc kit and their front rotor/caliper upgrade kit along with Russell stainless brake lines. After that new exhaust...headers, cat and muffler.

DAMNNNN!!! you got the cash floww huh?! Now that you got the kit, you see anything on your credit card for the volant? My list has stopped until next yr unfortunately. :( but im looking to snag that manifold and a MSD dizzy soon. Have you looked into headers yet? i cant find shit in the long tube section.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Old 08-12-2009, 03:38 PM #7

haks310
Got LEDs?
Supporting Member

So how have you liked it so far? I just called Volant and placed my order, hopefully will get it by Friday.

HAHA 8-12 and its now 9-9-9 lol thats messed up

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Hahaha had the cash flow for a while....'till I was laid off. 'Hoe was paid in cash and have money saved up. Being single + no kids + good paying job = the shit.

Yeah, logged onto my bank account as soon as I seen the box at my door.

Going with shorties as long tubes aren't legal here in the great ol' state of California! LoL Edelbrock Ti-Tech coated shorty headers and y-pipe, Magnaflow cat and a SI/DO Magnaflow 14" muffler.

LMFAO I know, I had to scroll up to see when the **** I ordered it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
yea your right about the no wife/ no girlfriend part.. shit, im drained from my gurl. lol..

shortiees :( i want looonng tubes. hmm well im looking into doing that 6.0 swap soooo lol this could get ugly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Attempt22