Hey everybody!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUYukOn777

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Decided to introduce myself before possibly filling the boards with questions and such. I'm going to college in late august, at Michigan Tech up in Houghton, Michigan. We were looking for something to replace my old 1995 Jeep Wrangler. After finding nothing, my dad came up with the idea to bring our old 2001 Yukon back and soup it up. My sister who lives and attends school in Oklahoma currently owns it, but hopefully, we'll be able to get her another vehicle in a few weeks here, so that we can bring the Yuk here and start working on it. I'll go over the details of it, and ask questions about it in another thread, because I've got a fair amount of plans. I've caught a bug for the Yukon after reading these forums, I really can't wait to work on it!

But, like I said, I'll start to post the details in another thread, just thought I'd sound off here first.

Any ideas where to start posting? Or should I just post in the relevant sections to what I'm asking about.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700