Here ya go you big babies...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The user name Extreme is the owner right? Man oh man he seems to have a great admin (you) on his hands that seems to do all the work :think:

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't mind, I get to run it anyway I see fit.

Thats cool. 27k posts is alot of posts. I signed up a few hours ago. I'll post up my maro pics there too soon.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome man. Nice ass ride:cheers: When you gonna get the s/c for it;)?

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
auto ftl.

lol yea Automatics suck.. bad!!! thats why 99% of professional racecar builders build serious automatics and the only people still playing with their sticks are street racing culture kids.

Nice car! my dude just got it in orange with color matched work racing 24s it looks like a hotwheels car lol

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
lol yea Automatics suck.. bad!!! thats why 99% of professional racecar builders build serious automatics and the only people still playing with their sticks are street racing culture kids.

Nice car! my dude just got it in orange with color matched work racing 24s it looks like a hotwheels car lol

NO the people who like manuals are the ones that still like to enjoy their car more. I really could care less what the race car builders are building, I just like manuals better. You feel more attached to the car, feel more apart of it, and Its more fun to drive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork