help thinking about two toning the truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Theres a TBSS on PT.net that is 2 tone and it looks nasty, i gotta find a pic. If you go gray and black it would look awesome. I like the last pic the best

OP
OP
mikeyboy

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i agree with it must follow the body lines but its is looking pritty good 2 town i think.. thankx for the pics and every thing ill get a pic of a front to side view tomoro for the body lines

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trick is lookin stuntin on those U2's! Gawd I love these wheels. and the orange looks really clean and deep in the sig pic. very nice.
oh yeah the thread topic... two tone...
tricks looks good cuz of the flames that break up the line down the side (and the colors flow of course) but I think a lot of it comes from not having a perfectly straight line dividing top and bottom. needs to be something different... like flames, smoke, fade, somethin... a straight line might look good but it needs to be the right colors and the line needs to be at the right spot.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mikeyboy

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think it whould be a straight line im kinda 50/50 on the two tone also and it seems that all of u are to. well if not two tone what other custom paint can i do any ideas??

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flames? exotic color that isnt factory? i dont know im just throwin out ideas. somebody will prolly chime in with some better ideas...

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
I also agree some colors work and some just, well, don't. While I wouldn't normally two-tone like Trick's, his looks sick because the colors make it work. Wouldn't be nearly as impressive in black on white, I don't think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts