help thinking about two toning the truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im thinking about painting the bottom half of the truck black with silver metal flake. it will have the same shape as the pic of the dodge charger i found . could any one photo shop it and make it look like it has the paint job i do not have the program?

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know what dodge charger you are speaking of but will tell you I have seen a few Tahoes rolling on the highway two toned with custom colors and they do stand out among the other cars.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that shape is a VERY specific body line.. 2 tones look super wack if they dont follow a distinct established line.

ill shop your truck with a two tone on it.. but ill show you where the line would be if you keep it where the truck would want it.

brb...

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea thats looks silly to me... paint lines on a vehicle should compliment the shape of the vehicle.. not argue with it

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

maybe if you can fade a body line by using the rear fender to accentuate the bulge in it.... but even then its such a soft natural line that i think its only gonna look good from a certain angle...

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
DarkTahoe's truck looks pretty good to me two-toned, but his follows the lines of the truck and looks like it makes sense. I'm not feeling those ones at all.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
If you can get me a front to back side profile or complete side profile in a high resolution pic, I'd be glad to try to two tone it for you. If you want to see some of my graphics work, check out my website.

http://www.OlneyIT.info

Go to the designs section to see some of my work. I just got done taking a picture of a 68 Chevy C-10 and adding different paint schemes to it to give my brother an idea of what his hot rod might look like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts