Help replacing front seat cushions and covers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Yukon Slt with the power and heated seats. I want to replace the cushions and covers for both the front seats. I am looking for a good product and good installation instructions. I was looking at the seat shop on amazon, but they don't show passenger seat cushions available. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was recently a post by someone who wanted to swap out the front seat cushions, and folks here chimed in with suggestions.

s360guitarist

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey! Sorry for the old thread bump but there seem to be quite a few threads floating around on this subject.

Similar to the OP, I have a 2009 Yukon XL Denali with power/heated/cooled seats and want to find a good fitting cover for the from two bucket seats, as well as the 2nd row captains chairs. (Will worry about the 3rd row bench later.)

I have seen recommendations on Coverking here as well a good amount of reviews on the Carhart covers. (Some mention that the fit with the Carharts could be tighter.)

Any thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9