Help me decide - 2 10" subs or 2 12" subs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can do 312s way smaller than that too (although that setup is neat looking.. but you can do 3 12w3s sealed behind the 3rd row no issue if you do decide you wanna keep some room..

You know there are alot of brands out now making some really nice audio aside from the big brands.. you should check out Addictive Audio or Sundown as an example. Im doing 3 AA 10s in my 550 but i know their 12s are pretty effin insane and they come in 3 levels.. with the lvl3s being more than any daily driver will ever need imo.. lol

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
smaller brand doesnt always mean better product.

Too many times over the years I have seen smaller companies grow internet large, only to leave the customers hanging later...always, buyer beware when dealing with smaller, internet only brands.

Some are good, some are leary.

OP
OP
S

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions. I think im gonna go with 2 12 w3v3 i an sealed box.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
smaller brand doesnt always mean better product.

Too many times over the years I have seen smaller companies grow internet large, only to leave the customers hanging later...always, buyer beware when dealing with smaller, internet only brands.

Some are good, some are leary.

i was just saying there are pros and cons to sticking with name brands based soley on brand loyalty. Not necessarily pushing a brand.. and some of the smaller brands people mention have been around ten or twenty years and have just been perceived as smaller cause they just cater to a different market..i mean im sure you and i can find a billion people who have no idea who Morel , Rainbow, or Focal is.. and well.. ill just laugh and walk away on that note.. lol

Btw GL on the 12w3s good solid sub.. Forreal!

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm talking more of internet only based companies.
Some have a small, small dealer data base...just beware to Joe public is all I'm saying.
I have seen many in my 22 years that have lost a ton of money due to fly by night companies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willabea