Help! Headlights won't turn off!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fauxnali

Gold Member
Reaction score
So, I've had my Yukon for a year now and it came with a set of HID's (don't have the stock ones) and I've never had a problem but this morning I walk into my garage and the headlights are on. No other lights just the headlights. I washed the truck yesterday but other than that nothings been done to it for a while now. I unplugged all fuses and relays from the fuse panel to no avail. The lights would not go out until the battery was undone and when I hooked the battery back up only the left one came back on. Any thoughts?
:emotions122:

OP
OP
Fauxnali

Fauxnali

Gold Member
Reaction score
So, I left the battery unhooked for about a half an hour and then reattached it. Things are now working fine. Dam electrical gremlins.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very strange, hopefully unhooking the battery fixed it for good

RegalCavalier

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just installed HID in my 07 Yukon XL Denali and used the hi/lo relay harness. It is directly attached to the battery with its own fuse. This maybe why you could not find a fuse that disabled it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtidd

Latest posts