Help DNX8120 PAC OS2 BOSE or GMOS-4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cantwontstop

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
HELP! Kenwood DNX8120 in '03 Denali
Guys,

I purchased a kenwood DNX8120 to replace my factory head unit with BOSE amplifier. I know I need the KCA iP300v for iPod functionality, swi-Jack to retain steering wheel, and GXM30 for Xm radio. What else do kneed? I also have RSE with overhead DVD. Is there a cable that will allow me to retain the RSE? What about Chimes? I want to keep them. What harness/cable should I get to keep these feature? Let me know.

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easiest thing to do, is go to crutchfield and put in your truck info and radio you want. It'll list all the adapters you need.

Then go to amazon and order them for half the price of crutchfield.

OP
OP
C

cantwontstop

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
GMOS-100, "Yessir"

:shocked: Hey guys,

Crutchfield is behind in technology. Now there's no need to buy gmos-04 and swi-jack. I can just purchase the GMOS-100, retain steering wheel, chimes, bose, XM, and RSE. Sweet...

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow, good to know.

crutchfield used to only be good for checking what all you needed for your car. now they aren't even good for that.