Help Deciding on Next Ride ...Update: Bought!

Pick it!

• Tahoe LTZ

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Yukon Denali

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Cadillac Escalade

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Range Rover Sport SC

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
6.2L Tahoe FTW!! :D

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Derek, I just don't really like the pointy angular front end of the esky, and the lower part sticks out almost as much as that of the hybrid, and although I like chrome, chrome window sills don't really do it for me.

So unless I go down the RR route, it's going to be between the Tahoe who's look I love, and the Denali who's engine I love.

Sounds logical. I thought in the newer Tahoes you could get 6.2's? I will vote Denali.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does that warranty cover the drivetrain, too?

No idea. Considering they put them on the old Joe Gibbs vehicles, I'd say yes. Just gotta keep the stock tune that they come with.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say Denali and get some G5's, appliques, and you'd be off to a good start.....

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
I say LTZ and tons of modding...but thats me, when there is no more modding I can do to my vehicles, I get tired of them quickly and start looking for my next purchase...

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say RR off the top, but I too have heard that they are maintenance nightmares. I picked up my hyhoe from a jag/range rover dealership and the sales guys mentioned the new 2011 (at the time) RRSC had all the bugs worked out and they are trouble free...However, from what I know of your Serge, you like to be different. Ranges are a dime a dozen on the east coast. I am originally from MD and they are as common as civics. Thats not to say that Tahoes, Denali's, and Eskys are not... But a blown tahoe, denali, or Esky is pure hotness..

With that being said, my vote goes to the Esky. Tahoe's interiors are too sub par to me and I dig the front end of the Esky the most. Check out D3 Research & Design, they tune caddys and I believe they are authorized through GM so your warranty would not be voided. Nothing sicker than a supercharged or turbo'ed SUV!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOVHHKpJETE

THe sound of this thing is so menacing!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How could you not want this murdered out platinum front clip? I'm doing this in the future:

2012-Cadillac-Escalade-003.jpg

or just the plain one is sick :)

2012-Cadillac-Escalade-front-e1314302554962.jpg

or an esky truck :0

2012-Cadillac-DRW-Platinum1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn