Help choosing stainless brake line kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4WDTRK

sleeps in garage
Reaction score
I want to upgrade to stainless braided lines when I do a brake job soon. Which is the best kit for a 2006 LS with stabilitrak (Russell, Stoptech, Centric, Goodridge, etc.)? I've read some kits don't include all the hoses for the rear (5 instead of 6) and others report them not fitting correctly.

Last edited:
OP
OP
4WDTRK

4WDTRK

sleeps in garage
Reaction score
After doing a lot of digging it looks like the Goodridge kit has been retrofitted to correct the previous issue with the 6 line kits for trucks with stabilitrak. Guess I'll give them a try.

Goodridge part# 14196 if anyone needs it.

OP
OP
4WDTRK

4WDTRK

sleeps in garage
Reaction score
What calibers are you going to run up front? Lots of info on upgrading to a 2 or 4 piston caliber on here.
I was back and forth on going the NNBS upgrade route, but didn't want to shell out the $$$ on calipers. Was just going to stay stock and go with Z36 Powerstop rotors and pads.

blueinkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what's the concensus on this?? I'm fairly close to pulling trigger on my 4 piston swap and want to replace the front lines. I may just get new ac Delco for the rear ones. 2005 LT Tahoe 2wd here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia