Hellwig vs Hotchkis sway bars and how hard to install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keg97

Reaction score
I hear that, being retired I have some lazy/time, ha. However being 70, its the strength factor to lift that heavy ass bar up hold it and attach the bolts, ha. But 70 is only a number and has not stopped me, I just did rotors, pads and rebuilt the calipers. And believe me YouTube and this forum has saved me from a lot of "oh crap" moments. BTW you are going to love the improved handling with your new bars.
I hear that, being retired I have some lazy/time, ha. However being 70, its the strength factor to lift that heavy ass bar up hold it and attach the bolts, ha. But 70 is only a number and has not stopped me, I just did rotors, pads and rebuilt the calipers. And believe me YouTube and this forum has saved me from a lot of "oh crap" moments. BTW you are going to love the improved handling with your new bars.
That's impressive!!! My skill level isn't much beyond washing/polishing the cars/trucks and filling up the washer fluid. Thus- my garage needs to install this! Definitely looking forward to it! I have a relatively high mileage (113K) Escalade and got tired of the magnerides dying off. So I switched out the whole suspension to Arnott last week. I do miss the Sport setting on the magnerides so I'm hoping the Hellwigs stiffen things up a bit. I've upgraded sways on previous cars and it's always been a nice upgrade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal