Hello from MI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricwrench

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Auto wholesale here just purchased a 2016 blk/blk 22s stuffed with 105k suspension issues extremely rough ride, trying to figure out now. Has magnetic ride air suspension, Ill start with fuses and relays, then compressor. Thanks to everyone who responded to this newbie, at 75yr old the forum thing is new to me so please hang in there with me through the learning process. All new plugs , wires 2 new coil packs a few days ago. # 8 spark was a PITA best we could tell passenger front wheel removed and still a fight but finely got it. Ive had a few of these in the past and the ride was quite soft and fun to drive this one will slowly but surely get figured out and Ill post updates as I make progress.
I hear you, my mi bro. 66 and things are heavier than they used to be . Got a Hoe, joined the best forum for it. Bought a Tech2, awesome tool for saving you time and $ chasing issues. Happy motoring! Ricthewrench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne