hello California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robortwillys

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi

I am Roborto willys,.I am Doctor. I am from san jose, California.And my hobbies is to make friends,Travelling,watching beautiful scenes and capturing them...
There are many interesting things I have seen in the site.I always look for informative things. So I hope this side will help me..

Justin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi

I am Roborto willys,.I am Doctor. I am from san jose, California.And my hobbies is to make friends,Travelling,watching beautiful scenes and capturing them...
There are many interesting things I have seen in the site.I always look for informative things. So I hope this side will help me..

Umm... SPAM.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I have to admit I kind of got this vibe as well but wasn't sure so I posted welcome.

Justin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to admit I kind of got this vibe as well but wasn't sure so I posted welcome.

Google "roborto willys" same post is on a ton of other forums.

What kind of a "doctor" would mis-spell so many words, mis-capitalize so many others and forget to use prepositions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnybalo

Latest posts