Heated / Cooled Seats from Escalade 2 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
X

xxxmalosoxxx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yeah the platinums have a chrome strip in the middle of the vent. Looks better than the stock ones IMO. Here's a link to pics of the platinum vents:

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34679

I'm working on putting the escalade clock into my Denali console. Not as easy as i thought it would be but should look tight after its all finished. I'll post up some pics when i put everything back together. Last on the project list is the heated/cooled cupholders if i ever get them...hahhahaa

agtkgv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have tried the seat mod. I have a set of escalade cooled and heated seats. There are no vent mods needed, the seats have built in fans. In order to do it there are 2 other things to know. First you need to buy the correct door panel that has the cooled and heated buttons, next and what I haven't been able to do s, reprogram the computer to recognize the airbag computers in the new seat and for the car to know it has heated cooled seats... If you don't reprogram you will get an airbag error and the memory seats will not work correctly... Good luck if you can get a dealer to figure out the programming let me know..,

just_dirty

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know this thread is old but has anyone figured out how to add the escalade heated and cooled seats into their 03+ Denali?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevelle ss

Latest posts