Heated and cooled seat option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svtthis

Reaction score
From what I researched 05 and 06 escalades had a heated and cooled seat. I know the cooled option is operated by a blower and blows air through the seat. My Escalade only came with the heated part and I wanted to add the cooled part as well. Ive found the switches for the front and rear captains captains chair but can't seem to find any other parts (blowerotors and working) anybody have any insight? Part numbers or diagrams from the service manual would be great

Bear77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any possibility of links to the research that you’ve done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I researched 05 and 06 escalades had a heated and cooled seat. I know the cooled option is operated by a blower and blows air through the seat. My Escalade only came with the heated part and I wanted to add the cooled part as well. Ive found the switches for the front and rear captains captains chair but can't seem to find any other parts (blowerotors and working) anybody have any insight? Part numbers or diagrams from the service manual would be great

Get yourself a copy of the Motor Crash Book for your truck, it will have all the part numbers. Sometimes you can find people selling it on ebay in pdf form for just a particular vehicle or family of vehicles and not have to buy a whole book.

OP
OP
S

svtthis

Reaction score
Well I didn't find the motor car book with the part numbers on eBay, but found something just as useful. www.cardiagn.com this website I found service manuals for my car all broken down by sections. Very cool resource and you can download the manuals from the website. Anyways I did find the diagram for the cooled seat option but still don't have part numbers. So I'm still researching and will update this thread when I find out more info.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was only an option in the platinum package escalades as far as I know. If you’re having trouble fupndinf just the parts themselves for the air cooled bird you could always search around for a wrecked platinum edition on Craigslist or search ebay to see if anyone is selling the seats, and then maybe pull the parts necessary to make the swap. Or swap in the whole seat. I would imagine though that you would need to have the BCM programmed once the wires from the switches are ran back, so that the BCM would then know it needs to send power to those control switches, since it wasn’t sending power out to those switches before the swap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan