Headlights, aftermarket, reviews?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am searching for aftermarket headlights, I had thought about the depot or spyder projectors, just don't quite know if I want projectors, alot of good and bad said about them for sure everywhere.

Then I was looking at the clear reflector housings, Its an idea also, just don't know how good they produce the light either.

I don't want to buy something that sucks worse than the fluted stock housings... So anyone able to lend a hand on their experiences with this stuff..

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depo makes good quality units. Better than Spyder in my opinion. The depo will probably have a standard run of the mill projector lense in it. You could do a retrofit with them and good HIDs or LEDs and it would have killer output.

SteveMansur

Reaction score
All aftermarket headlights seem to be out of stock...theres several brands listed under Carid and many other websites that claim to make a blacked out replica of the oem headlight, but they're all out of stock and its been that way for many many months now (at least 1.5 years). Does anyone have any insight on whats going on?

tRidiot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the Depos since Oct 13, 2017. They work fine.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iv'e got an aftermarket grille/headlight setup, that the first owner installed long ago. They have the two slide-out pins holding them in to headlamp sousing support frame. Do they look like they might match the later model headlamps? If I have to replace the headlamps with the stock set from Depo, I would have go out and get a stock grille and have to change out the support brackets they attach to.

I kind of like the grille I have, but not sure what my options are for LED replacements. Any ideas?
20211027_162401 (1).jpg
I can send closer photos, if needed...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon

Latest posts