Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are these smog legal? I have a set of shorties but thinking about grabbing a set of LT's. also, for JennaBear, will I need a retune with the change of headers?

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
I should have a TVS by then :bleh:

Im always a step behind... I am hoping to get the LT's and the Cam done at the same time, and if my tax return is nice I might try to get a new Torque Converter

Are these smog legal? I have a set of shorties but thinking about grabbing a set of LT's. also, for JennaBear, will I need a retune with the change of headers?

Im pretty positive here in AZ your gonna be fine with the LT's as far as smog goes, as long as you have the Cats in place.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, your going to want a re-tune after you install the LT's.

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go with the pacesetter headers and the pacesetter ory pipe. Everything fits perfect on my 02 tahoe. Headers were under 300 and ory was 250ish I think.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
i think the collector on the LPP's look nicer IMO... plus i have heard some ****** stories about pacesetters back in my import days... but i have heard a lot of GM folks runnin pacesetters without and issues at all

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No plans, the last one feel through. Justin is currently booked up through October for meets. If anyone wants to be an organizer and put one together for AZ, no problem, just shoot me an email for the info!

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
No plans, the last one feel through. Justin is currently booked up through October for meets. If anyone wants to be an organizer and put one together for AZ, no problem, just shoot me an email for the info!

how many people do you require to set up a meet? I can try and get something going for you guys... anything to help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts