Having major trouble with a dealer. Anyone have any advice on how to proceed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Donnation

Donnation

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is unfortunate. Sounds like they purging you from the system because they know the survey will be trash. About what I expected based on your experience and back and forth. The surveys are really important to the service department.

Hopefully you have better luck at another place. Curious to see how this gets resolved.

Lol dude whatever. I’ve been nothing but polite to them. They have no reason to purge me from the system.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol dude whatever. I’ve been nothing but polite to them. They have no reason to purge me from the system.
Im sure they didn't get a good feeling. A few bad customer surveys can make a advisor lose their job.

The saga continues......curious to see how it gets resolved at another dealer.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got numerous complaints about this thread. Seems to be back on track.

Please keep this thread on the tracks before it gets derailed.

Thank you

OP
OP
Donnation

Donnation

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke with the service manager. He admitted they hadn’t looked at the vehicle even one time and apologized for the miscommunication.

He asked if he could speak the the tech foreman tomorrow morning to see if they could get it resolved. I said that was fine but I’d need communication regarding a resolution in the morning and he said that he would do that. So I guess we’ll see.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read the first page and stopped. I thought to myself that this is why every man ought to have his own scan tool to work on these things. I would have hooked up my MDI2 to a laptop running GDS2 and got after the problem myself. Nobody has more motivation to fix a vehicle than the guy who owns it.

Never be held hostage by a warranty.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Spoke with the service manager. He admitted they hadn’t looked at the vehicle even one time and apologized for the miscommunication.

He asked if he could speak the the tech foreman tomorrow morning to see if they could get it resolved. I said that was fine but I’d need communication regarding a resolution in the morning and he said that he would do that. So I guess we’ll see.

Here's to hoping the manager comes thru with what he says!

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You did the right thing contacting management, likely he did not even know what was going on until you contacted him. If he fails to do what he promised then the General Manager is next. The management gets paid the big bucks to take care of business and heads will roll underneath them if it reaches upper level management. You will get results but stay cool!

OP
OP
Donnation

Donnation

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You did the right thing contacting management, likely he did not even know what was going on until you contacted him. If he fails to do what he promised then the General Manager is next. The management gets paid the big bucks to take care of business and heads will roll underneath them if it reaches upper level management. You will get results but stay cool!

Trying my best to stay cool. So frustrating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt