Having a hard time locating runner pads.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Grey Beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I purchased a 2011 z-71 chevy Tahoe. It has the original running boards. However the running pads are cracked and wearing out. So naturally I tried ordering them divers and passengers side running pads. The passenger you can find but Chevy discontinued the drivers side runner pad. Is there any other plastic running pad that I can use? Does anyone have a link where I can get one or have one in the box laying around? I could to a wrecker but this is a 12year old exposed part.

I did comment on this before hope somebody can help.

Part number 25804636 and 25804637.

Thank you:

Ken

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you done a Google search with the part number "GM part #25804636", have a Dealer do a Dealer locate for the part # maybe a Dealer somewhere in the country has one, and lastly post in the 2011 section as a member may have one they never used. All of these are long shots but worth a try.

OP
OP
The Grey Beast

The Grey Beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you I’ve been on a dozen or so Chevy dealers or parts dealers and the OEM or part code says it’s. Discontinued. I’m thinking if one part fits the passenger side then it mite fit and have the same or similar hole configuration. Might have to cut a peg out but it should fit. I have gotten the passenger side and ordered another of the same part. Hope it fits.

Thank you:

Ken

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the original supplier was Lund. Scour Craigslist, offer up, etc. Someone took them off, threw them in the shed for ten years and is now getting around to cleaning it out!

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to deal with a company called. THE TRUCK SHOP. They are in west sayville ny.
they did upgrades swaps etc. they kept a lot of the stuff they took off
maybe they can help.