Having a hard time getting cluster reprogrammed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rms25thta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So as I have posted before, I have an Escalade cluster for my Tahoe. It has 55k on the odometer and the actual mileage on my original cluster is 179k. I am finding it hard to find someone that will reprogram the Escalade cluster. I even called my buddy in TN that owns a Chevrolet dealership, he said he couldn't do it for me either. Does anyone on here have the ability to set the cluster to my actual mileage?? Really needing some help here.

Rich

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take it to a speed shop. They can do it but they'll need to have the original to verify the mileage. Last time I had one done it cost me $85.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sotelectronics.com. They programmed my cluster. Very fast turn around too. Had to take a photo of my cluster, write down what I wanted done, throw it all in a box and off she went. I think I paid $45.00 to reprogram it.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sotelectronics.com. They programmed my cluster. Very fast turn around too. Had to take a photo of my cluster, write down what I wanted done, throw it all in a box and off she went. I think I paid $45.00 to reprogram it.

I have to agree. Speed-O-Tach quoted me 45 + 15 return shipping. I never got it done though, I sold my cluster. The guy said to take a picture of my existing cluster, or provide some other documentation of miles like a service ticket or oil change receipt with my miles on the paperwork.

OP
OP
R

rms25thta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good guys. Do you guys have a link or contact info for them??

OP
OP
R

rms25thta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paid $100 for the cluster, $12 for the LED's and the twist locks were free.....
It looks bad ass.....except for the green odometer and gear select....(I'll get over it)

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
there is a place in carrolton, tx, but i can't, for the life of me, remember the name...sorry it's not very helpful...lol

i used this place to do exactly what you are needing to do, but it was almost 5-6 years ago.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
there is a place in carrolton, tx, but i can't, for the life of me, remember the name...sorry it's not very helpful...lol

i used this place to do exactly what you are needing to do, but it was almost 5-6 years ago.

sup pat!!!!!!!!!!!:drunk:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts