Has anyone wired up turn signal resistors....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
tie one end onto the positive and the other end to negative.

LEDResistor3.jpg

OP
OP
B

biggb20042001

Reaction score
Does it matter which side connects to the other cause both wires coming from resistor are black. Also I have 3 wires from turn signal socket would you happen to know which to use.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
No, it dosent matter which way it faces. I believe the wire you tap into is green. Not 100% sure. best way is to use a test light to find out which wire is the turn

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Yeah it's pretty easy if you aren't carful they can tear lose. Also they get hot so watch what they will be up against

BO TIE SS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This diagram is incorrect. For the "Dual Intensity Bulb", one resistor lead would go to ground, but the other would go to the turn/brake lead (or just turn, as the case may be)...but not to the tail/running light. There would be no purpose for putting a load resistor on a tail light circuit.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This diagram is incorrect. For the "Dual Intensity Bulb", one resistor lead would go to ground, but the other would go to the turn/brake lead (or just turn, as the case may be)...but not to the tail/running light. There would be no purpose for putting a load resistor on a tail light circuit.

I would have to agree.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10