Handee Clamp - Anyone try these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just discovered a tool that's out there that seems to make sense, but didn't know if anyone has heard of these or tried them. I might order me one just to see.

https://www.handeeclamp.com/

I've been seeing them on my local CL for quite a while, like maybe a couple years. Looks like they've evolved. They used to be stainless, I think. Looks like they're now made by DJM. :p

OP
OP
wjburken

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been seeing them on my local CL for quite a while, like maybe a couple years. Looks like they've evolved. They used to be stainless, I think. Looks like they're now made by DJM. :p
Saw them on CL for the first time today. They are made in Marshalltown which is less than 2 hours from where @yates ™ lives and just over 2 hours from me.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered one. Will post a review when I get it. I like to support small family businesses, particularly from Iowa.

Word. I keep telling myself I could use one, but I forget just as soon as I look at another ad.

exp500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once again a moneymaker slipped thru my fingers..... Not my Idea, but 25-35 years ago we made them ourselves in many different styles and configurations just to get the job done! Most used was a scissor type with a slot to hold the screw in springy stainless.
Maybe I should Break out my tiny 1/4 ratchet and see if theres a market!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989