got some U-2 26"s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seankami

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
http://i49.tinypic.com/2e6aadg.jpg

I will debadge it next week, but should i really go 2/3 suspension wise? I already rub a little and had to rubber mallet the front end behind the fender well so it wouldn't cut the tires...

This is my daily driver and i dont want to be having huge rubbing issues with a 2/3 drop... should I just do a 1" drop up front and a 3" coil in the rear?

I am on 305 tires also... Any suggestions?

Thanks,
D

macky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
classic. love those wheels. looks like they are poking out up front, whats the offset

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Looks good man! If you go with an adjustable strut kit like Bell Tech's you can raise/lower in .5 inch incriments. That way if the rubbing is too bad you can adjust accordingly.

Welcome to the forum BTW! :cheers:

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

seankami

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The back is perfect but the fronts stick our like maybe .5 of an inch from the fender well....

This is me looking at the wheels from the rear of the truck

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love those wheels man!:D They do look like they are sticking out a little more than they should but that could just be the picture. Did you get the +13mm offset?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Looks good man, just go with a Belltech strut for 1.5" front drop, and then the rear Pedders 3" drop coils and you will have the same good ride you have now.

onebadrado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thems wheels are sick on that hoe man.. id let it ride.. if you are going to lower it i would just recommend lowering the back.. and not the front if you are already rubbin. i know i am.... btw what size tires you running on there..

REAL TEXAS TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://i49.tinypic.com/2e6aadg.jpg

I will debadge it next week, but should i really go 2/3 suspension wise? I already rub a little and had to rubber mallet the front end behind the fender well so it wouldn't cut the tires...

This is my daily driver and i dont want to be having huge rubbing issues with a 2/3 drop... should I just do a 1" drop up front and a 3" coil in the rear?

I am on 305 tires also... Any suggestions?

Thanks,
D

Was this pic taken in Ft Worth?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman