Got some presents in the mail this week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Midgetclown

Midgetclown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i built 90% of my sealed temp box today before work. Just gotta router out a hole in the top plate for the sub and put it on the box. All my old wiring is still in my truck so im just gonna hook it up to that for now while i work on my good box. Just gonna screw the amp to the side of the box for now, hooked up to 4 gauge. Have monster cable rcas and gonna try to do a big 3 upgrade this weekend as well. Not looking good for that though cus its supposed to rain all weekend and i dont have a garage.

OP
OP
Midgetclown

Midgetclown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it all "TEMP" installed on friday. The temp box is just a 1.2 cubic ft sealed box for now. Also the reason im making sure you know its temp is because of how terribly hooked up it is hahah. The wires i had ran from my old stuff was just a little too short so i had to run the wires under my floor mats until i can get the replacement wire. Do you guys think i should go with 1/0 or just stick with 4 gauge? Just got in from installing the Big 3 kit i bought from elemental designs a while ago too.

Still need to clean out stuff from my camping trip a few weeks ago. Got my toilet coffee mug still floatin around back there.
DSC02571.gif
DSC02570.gif
Please dont look too into the wiring lol as stated above im not proud of it, just needed it to work for now until i get new wire.
DSC02569.gif

Wired to 800w at 4ohms.

Also got a new sticker with the sub
DSC02576.gif
And heres the exterior shot.
DSC02572.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman