got some new wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Color me jealous! Those are the ones I'm currently saving up for! They look awesome man!
I'm not a big chrome fan either, but I'm completely sold on those.
Did you get them in 20" or 22"?
And if you don't mind me asking, where'd you get them from and about how much did you shell out??

Also: just a hunch... Your screen name has 313... Are you in the Detroit area too? And did you buy them locally??

OP
OP
mason313

mason313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Color me jealous! Those are the ones I'm currently saving up for! They look awesome man!
I'm not a big chrome fan either, but I'm completely sold on those.
Did you get them in 20" or 22"?
And if you don't mind me asking, where'd you get them from and about how much did you shell out??

Also: just a hunch... Your screen name has 313... Are you in the Detroit area too? And did you buy them locally??

Yes sir I'm in detroit. I got them used from my buddy gave him cash and my wheels. There 22s

OP
OP
mason313

mason313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you guys point me in the direction of gmc center caps for these?

mmeachem

Reaction score
Can you guys point me in the direction of gmc center caps for these?
I'd check eBay. They even sell the decals to go over the center if they're blank caps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I posted a thread a while back that has the GM Part Number in it (for the GMC center caps) let me dig that up...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Friendy