got my new wheels and tires on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
That is the same kit my friend put on his truck and mine sits at least another 1.5" taller with 2" rear spacers and keys turned up. My truck sits at 39.5" Front and 40" Rear fender to ground. I have been debating on selling the 2" spacers and picking up 1.5" to have the truck a little bit lower in the rear. If you tow a lot then get z71/denali rear springs. They can handle 800lb more load and made my truck even out the front cranked key ride. With my 23' boat that weighs in around 6000lb on the trailer it tows great with the new setup.

Divino92

Reaction score
By chance do you know the offset and backspacing of your wheels? I am looking at buying some 18" KMC XD monsters. I dont know what offset or backspacing to go with, and I cant really test fit them since I am ordering offline. Thanks for your help! BTW the hoe looks amazing!!!

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
I always liked the beefy/knobby tread look on 4X4's..... nice choice.

OP
OP
jESse

jESse

i like cheese
Reaction score
How did you mount those lights to your bumper?

drilled some holes through the bumper and bolted em down.

By chance do you know the offset and backspacing of your wheels? I am looking at buying some 18" KMC XD monsters. I dont know what offset or backspacing to go with, and I cant really test fit them since I am ordering offline. Thanks for your help! BTW the hoe looks amazing!!!

they are 18x9 with a -12 offset

thanks for the compliments guys. i've been really happy with em so far

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMC GUy