Got my lift on. Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

illuminati929

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Keep the trim why not..

I actually like the "1500" molding. It's what differentiates a K15 Blazer from a 2 Door Tahoe along with the two tone which wasn't in all 92-94's but many of them. I had a 93 and a 94 Blazer, both Silverado trim K15s and both had that nice Chevy hard wheel and the solid cloth Silverado interiors with the original stereo and equalizer on the center part.

young_2010_chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stock taill pipe needs to come off and molding and then tint the windows then shell b pretty clean

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! ill probably stick to this 4" lift since I already have some 4.10 gears on stand by. Im already running 33" tires on a crank

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be buying a RCX 6" kit soon....it is like a $50 difference between the 4" and 6" kit. I am going to get the 6" kit and not crank and end up with about 5" of lift and a soft cushy ride.

lilman

Reaction score
I'm with everyone else about ditching the moldings and trim. Truck looks good though. The wheels flow with the silver on the truck.

Has it been sunny yet :D? I wanna see some more Pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo