Got my 2015i Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds good! I called Corsa last week and they have no clue when they will get a system for a XL.[emoji17]

imnohero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great Rush. I'm now looking into 24's myself after seeing yours. I thought that might be too big but it's just right I think. Especially considering I'm going with an XL.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great Rush. I'm now looking into 24's myself after seeing yours. I thought that might be too big but it's just right I think. Especially considering I'm going with an XL.
With the high belt line on the 15+ 24s are perfect. That's what I'm lookin into also. Can't talk the wife into 26s. Lol...

imnohero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the high belt line on the 15+ 24s are perfect. That's what I'm lookin into also. Can't talk the wife into 26s. Lol...
I am a little scared of 24's to be honest. I want bad ass but don't want to look like king of the hood. There is a fine line there. I appreciate 24's and 26's but I don't want the wheels to be too big. Since I'm going with an XL, 24's certainly don't seem as big.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a little scared of 24's to be honest. I want bad ass but don't want to look like king of the hood. There is a fine line there. I appreciate 24's and 26's but I don't want the wheels to be too big. Since I'm going with an XL, 24's certainly don't seem as big.

classic.

ebelp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the brand/model of your new wheels? Love it!

ebelp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, thanks!

Rush, what size tires did you go with?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbris21