got my 0411

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

brooks93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep what he said above me. Lextech got me the file and I got my 0411 and all the connectors from him also. Jeff is a great guy and was very helpful

ocelot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sorry to be such a newbie, but let me get this straight, take a emc out of a 01-02 express van and change it from a 5 pin to a 2 pin, then you can plug it in were your old pmc was and start your car up and it will improve all around how the truck runs? also what pins do you solder together? any and all information would greatly be appreciated and pictures if possible

thanks

OP
OP
B

brooks93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ocelot. Yes thats about sums it up. google 0411 swap.

lextech will send you the pin out for your truck. He has them for different years. With that you can de-pin your 5 plug computer and the chart will tell you where it goes in the 2 plug computer.

I got my 0411 and connectors shipped for 110.00 and he had it preprogrammed to your truck.

it took me about 2 to 3 hours o do mine. hit the key and it fired right up

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FF40, get the wiring file from Lextech. For our year models, '98 - '00, we just have to splice & solder the 4 wires into the park neutral switch. Lastly, you will need to splice together the VSS for the cruise control. A total of 5 wires & that's it.

Do they make pin modeled after you?

You are my tahoeguardian angel!

xoxoxox

STROKER_STEVE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know i rise this subject from the dead but i have 2 questions ???
Does this improve gas milleage and i have a 4x4 push button type 1997 gmc yukon can this mod still work for my truck??? If yes what do i have to do to make it work and is there anywhere where i can find a step by step procedure for this mod whit picture???
Thanks again for answering????

OP
OP
B

brooks93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gained about 1 mpg but I also added a BB tune. It does make a noticable difference in idle and throttle response.

my 96 is push button also and it works just fine. Its part of repinning the harness. its computer controlled.

google 0411 pcm swaps and you will find a lot of info and pictures of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwill205