Gorilla Lug Nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fellow forum members!

I am looking for a set of black Gorilla Lug Nuts. Curious which set to get?

There are a bunch of different lug types and surface types (cone where lug nut makes contact with wheel). I want to make sure I have the correct lug type... if that makes sense...

Thanks for your help!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fellow forum members!

I am looking for a set of black Gorilla Lug Nuts. Curious which set to get?

There are a bunch of different lug types and surface types (cone where lug nut makes contact with wheel). I want to make sure I have the correct lug type... if that makes sense...

Thanks for your help!
I would call and ask. I bought 76644NBC for my 2009 about 5 years ago. They got rusty so I will have the next set powder coated. I also got two locks, one for the truck, one to keep on the work bench.

OP
OP
H1Chester

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would call and ask. I bought 76644NBC for my 2009 about 5 years ago. They got rusty so I will have the next set powder coated. I also got two locks, one for the truck, one to keep on the work bench.

Just sent them a message. I will post what they recommend.

OP
OP
H1Chester

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jon from Gorilla Automotive said 76147BCB for factory alloy wheels. They don't sell directly, but can be purchased from Summit and EBay. These aren't locks, just regular lugs.

OP
OP
H1Chester

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to get this started today… but Florida showers… (yes there is a sixth bag of Gorilla lugs at the bottom of the pile.)

F1896319-A568-4D73-9C74-DC9F226FE295.jpeg

13UpInSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of light coats for the hyperdip & clean the hell out of the wheels before hand

OP
OP
H1Chester

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of light coats for the hyperdip & clean the hell out of the wheels before hand

I watched a bunch of videos on YouTube and DipYourCar’s YouTube instructions. Did you take your wheels off?

13UpInSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive done it both ways. To me it comes out better with the wheels off & being able to get a few coats on the back side of the wheel. Seems to be less chance of it lifting on that inside edge

OP
OP
H1Chester

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive done it both ways. To me it comes out better with the wheels off & being able to get a few coats on the back side of the wheel. Seems to be less chance of it lifting on that inside edge

Thanks for the advice. I did not get it done today, too wet outside the first half of day. But I did figure out jack points and best way to get the Tahoe jacked up off the ground.