Goodbye ford...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bikervtx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just recently joined this forum, and am actually new to the whole chevy community (ex ford fan). I traded in my 05 F-250 and signed for a 09 tahoe LTZ this past saturday and havent looked back. I am very happy with the tahoe so far. It had a bad battery that the dealer replaced this morning in about 5 min, but other then that, I am very impressed with my chevy experience thus far.

Also, if anyone knows where I can get a black bowtie emblem with a chrome outline for my grill, I would greatly appricate the tip.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and to the Chevy family. Congrats on the new purchase. I think most people just remove their stock bowtie and have it painted by their local paint/body shop.

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I'm about 40 miles from you in Brookhaven. As far as the emblem, I've always removed mine, prepped them good, and painted them myself with Dupli-color auto paint in a rattle can.

028.jpg

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Site! Congrats On the Tahoe, you'll love it with each day that passes!

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paint is the easiest; you can find them on ebay sometimes. Welcome too!

OP
OP
Bikervtx

Bikervtx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I'm about 40 miles from you in Brookhaven. As far as the emblem, I've always removed mine, prepped them good, and painted them myself with Dupli-color auto paint in a rattle can.

028.jpg

I actually graduated from Brookhaven High school

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9