Good value 48" light bar

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by Matthew Jeschke, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Matthew Jeschke

Matthew Jeschke Full Access Member

Name:
    Matthew
    I would love to install a light bar on the front of the roof rack. The rack is approximately 48"

Bit obsessed with these baja designs light bars. However, some of them are as much as i spent on the truck lol

Is there a good quality light bar? Possibly one with color adjustment. I hate the bright white light, prefer abmer... but maybe must have white with a light bar. Not sure.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

2. Joseph Garcia

Joseph Garcia Full Access Member

Name:
    Joseph
    I'm not an expert on light bars by any means.

I have Rough Country brand light bars on the back of my truck to provide real backup lights, as my driveway has stone walls on both sides, and I don't want to hit them, as I back out in the night.

When I decided to put light bars on the back of my truck, the shop that I deal with highly recommended the Rough Country brand, stating that they were well manufactured, well sealed against moisture leaks, and would stand the test of time. So far, I am very happy with them.

Other folks on this Forum will provide you with their preferred brand of light bars and experiences.

Good luck on your search.

Matthew Jeschke likes this.
  3. Matthew Jeschke

Name:
    Matthew
    That is very helpful. I was looking at their stuff too. I will have to mark that down.

4. Matthew Jeschke

Name:
    Matthew
    i kind of have my eyes on an auxbeam. seem to ha e gd ratings on amazon and lots of reviews. any expierience with them.

5. MrBalll

MrBalll Full Access Member

Name:
    Jason
    Never used Auxbeam myself. From what I can see they do have good reviews, but the customer service isn't the best. If that doesn't bother you then it could work.
    I've always used Rigid Industries on my vehicles, but like you said they are pricey. Worth it though for me.

Matthew Jeschke likes this.