GM should bring the pewter color back...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Tahoe2004

Reaction score
Nice. I dig those wheels. I've seen those (14-17 Silverado OEM, yes) on a couple of other 04 Z71s on YouTube and believe I'm going to have to get myself a set. And new tires, too, I guess, since those wheels are a size wider...

Looks good!

Z71Tahoe2004

Reaction score
It's just a beautiful color that ages well and needs to be offered on every Chevrolet truck, at least.

Also, behold my Tahoe "flexing"... because I think I'm cool.

I enjoyed the steering wheel rattle driving the trails... that was awesome after replacing literally freakin' everything.

View attachment 244151 View attachment 244152

Have you checked the bearing cuff on steering shaft on the cabin side of the firewall? I had a steering shaft rattle for months that almost put me out of my mind - then finally found that the bearing was the problem. It's a circular plastic piece that sits just about due north of the pedals when you're looking up from down in the footwell.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never was a fan of Buick Beige. I'd go for silver or white for a neutral color, or about anything else.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never was a fan of Buick Beige. I'd go for silver or white for a neutral color, or about anything else.
Who cares what you like? I mean, really, white? Give me a break. And Pewter Metallic is not even close to beige. Go away.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Mark, that is so true. The typed word never gets the point across as well as saying it to them. Party on Garth!

carterchapman

Reaction score
guy
LOL - “Buick beige” - It seems like all 2003-2006’s were Silver Birch metallic. Just proves there’s something in this world for everyone!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgeurts