Tahoe is gone....this is the new one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DirtyBlackHoe

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed, Waxed, deep cleaned and sealed the wheels...Also added the chrome rear handle to the tailgate so that it matched the escalade handles.

20150502_174427.jpg

20150503_200927.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:win: Probably the king of the school parking lot :D

OP
OP
DirtyBlackHoe

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got some time last night to finally clean her up. I had to finish with a flashlight so I am sure there is a spot here or there I need to get when I get off work.

20150915_075434.jpg

Creepin'
20150915_075418.jpg

:win: Probably the king of the school parking lot :D
it is funny you say that, because I don't think but like 2-3 people have ever said a good word to me about it. Most of them look at it and go "why did you ruin that truck?" I just look at them and laugh. I mean I miss having a 4wd truck and all, but I love my truck and think for a daily drive it is so much more useful. I am just the black sheep because I live in 4wd truck is the only truck heaven.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it is funny you say that, because I don't think but like 2-3 people have ever said a good word to me about it. Most of them look at it and go "why did you ruin that truck?" I just look at them and laugh. I mean I miss having a 4wd truck and all, but I love my truck and think for a daily drive it is so much more useful. I am just the black sheep because I live in 4wd truck is the only truck heaven.

It's funny cuz so many people think that just cuz a truck is lowered that it's suddenly "ruined". LOL I guess it helps you weed out the people you actually want to hold a conversation with :D

OP
OP
DirtyBlackHoe

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not only do I have to see this truck on z71ts, i have to come and drool over it on here :licklips:
That's hilarious because I feel the same way about your Denali. I have thought about it ever since I wanted to buy it before. But no....the wife needed a Suburban instead [emoji15]

sent from my Galaxy S4

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's hilarious because I feel the same way about your Denali. I have thought about it ever since I wanted to buy it before. But no....the wife needed a Suburban instead [emoji15]

sent from my Galaxy S4

Suburbans are where it's at anyway :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos