Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the new look. The grill gape on the z71 is a little much for me, but over all looks nice. The dash and interior looks BUSY with lots of buttons and switches though

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the new look. The grill gape on the z71 is a little much for me, but over all looks nice. The dash and interior looks BUSY with lots of buttons and switches though

I’ll take buttons over 100% touch screen though. Finding the balance is what I hope they got right.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll take buttons over 100% touch screen though. Finding the balance is what I hope they got right.

Yeah I will agree with that 100% as well. Much rather have buttons then have to go into the screen for it. After looking at some better pictures of the z71...its not as horrible as theres a piece i couldnt see in the stage photos. I dunno, its nice and all but i like what I just got.

the diesel option is cool though

JC 707

Reaction score
Wonder if the frames are still coated using GM's old method or have they made a switch?

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spent some time looking at more pictures. I think the RST trim is the best looking. The rear end looks horrible on all of them. Looks like a minivan with a 6” lift.
My wife loves it.... Maybe that’s why I dislike it. There is nothing masculine about it.
I am curious to see if they offer the tow package, quad exhaust and air suspension on the RST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n