Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Full truck frame, body on frame is technically what makes it a truck. VS modular would make it a car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Independent rear suspension... that sucks.

Looks like it hangs WAAYYYY down to--sucks even worse!

:(

We all knew it was coming this time. So dumb, GM. So dumb.

I thought people are really waiting for independent rear suspensions from guys around me! They are looking for the comfort of ride. Glad to hear that “team opponents a.k.a solid axel team” are quite many actually.

But ride quality and leg room ....comon guys... our soft ***** need this.....:rolleyes::badidea::gayflag::rage::thumbsdown::throw::slap::Nonono:

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might as well buy a new Kia or Hyundai if they lose the truck capability.
I know it’s camouflaged up but damn it looks like a Nissan Armada

I might have to buy a new Escalade before the new style comes out. I just found they offer a chrome delete version that is awesome looking.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the money, I’ll keep my Suburban.

I did drive an Expedition Max, and the ride was nice over bumpy roads. But aside from being ugly, the feature packaging on the Lower trim level Suburbans is far better.

Sarah_279

Reaction score
I briefly checked out the Expedition when I was vehicle shopping - it was a hard pass. Seemed like an overly bloated crossover. No offense to anyone who likes that or has a need for that, but I've been down that road already and it was not for me. How soft do we really need vehicles to be? Why fluffy cloud rides? I guess I'm just a truck person and perception of comfort is subjective.

I wish GM wasn't going this way with the 2021's ... they're homogenizing the market too much, IMO.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I briefly checked out the Expedition when I was vehicle shopping - it was a hard pass. Seemed like an overly bloated crossover. No offense to anyone who likes that or has a need for that, but I've been down that road already and it was not for me. How soft do we really need vehicles to be? Why fluffy cloud rides? I guess I'm just a truck person and perception of comfort is subjective.

I wish GM wasn't going this way with the 2021's ... they're homogenizing the market too much, IMO.

Well, even though it rides fluffy and has irs, it still has truck like hauling/towing capability. Best of both worlds?

I dont think a comfortable ride is a negative, personally. Yet 3/4 ton trucks dont bother me either.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, even though it rides fluffy and has irs, it still has truck like hauling/towing capability. Best of both worlds?

I dont think a comfortable ride is a negative, personally. Yet 3/4 ton trucks dont bother me either.

Like GM said back in the late 80’s
582140C5-5D23-4A02-8E13-ECFFCFCC65E8.jpeg

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been down that road already and it was not for me..

Not a fan of more interior room, better mpg, more power, higher towing capacity and ride that doesn’t make you lose fillings?

Last edited: