Full Part Out 04 Escalade Esv (NJ)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badc4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well the tranny finally went on my beater daily and it’s gonna get parted out in the next week or so when I clear some room in my shop. It’s grey on grey and has 178k on it. Any reasonable offer for parts will be accepted. The motor runs pretty good for 180k as well. The tires are in great shape as well, the spare was replaced my the po as well as all 4 tires. The doors have minimal rot on the bottom along with the hatch. It’s rotted around the wheel wells and the rear quarter panels. I have a bunch of pics I can email or text to anyone. The front seats are in great shape for 180k. A tiny rip on the bottom side above the controls where they all crease and a tiny hole in the drivers side left hand bolster. Rear captains chairs, rear dvd. Po replaced the new oem nav unit not long before I bought it
-Gary

View attachment 232350 View attachment 232351 View attachment 232353 View attachment 232354 View attachment 232355
how much for tires?

OP
OP
H

hidpositive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dash bezel. Steering wheels controlls. Cup holder section.
Front headrests. Shipped to bronx ny. Let me know. PM me. Ty.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

I’m occasionally in norther nj if you’d be able to link up?

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure. Shoot me a number

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
H

hidpositive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you sell the whole truck

Everything is for sale for the right price....make me an offer. I didn’t pull anything from this yet.

Picked up a black 03 Denali xl last night as well to part out. This Denali has no rust on the doors of hatch at all.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you decide not to sell the whole truck, I’d be interested in the third tail light and the base that attaches it to the rear hatch.

MaBs413

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Everything is for sale for the right price....make me an offer. I didn’t pull anything from this yet.

Picked up a black 03 Denali xl last night as well to part out. This Denali has no rust on the doors of hatch at all.
Can you post a pic of the wheels on the Denali?..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972