fuel injectors wrong spraying order...

fuel injectors wrong spraying order??

• Yes, that's a real thing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

hwhwhw

Reaction score
They said it was fixed; I drove it for <10 miles and problem immediately returned; Engine shaking violently, random multiple misfires, flashing check engine light. They did not charge me for reprogramming the ECM... but another week it's still there.

OP
OP
H

hwhwhw

Reaction score
Now they said they contacted GM and the misfires are all on one side so they are pulling the header

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hope they said head and not header. Probably something simple like just needing an O2 sensor.

Sent from my fone.

OP
OP
H

hwhwhw

Reaction score
already replaced o2 sensors... They think maybe now stuck valves?

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Possibility, but valves would be immediately problematic. Sounds like something involved with fuel correction.

Sent from my fone.

OP
OP
H

hwhwhw

Reaction score
I concur. It seems fine for a few miles. Then I get it up to highway speed 60-70mph, still fine. Then I do some stop and go driving and at the stops at idle the rumbling starts, and gets worse, until the entire engine is shaking violently and check engine light is flashing. I've already had the o2 sensors replaced, the gasket to the oil cooler replaced (huge oil leak) and now the ECM reprogrammed. And oil change and filter just for fun. Still getting the random multiple misfires. I am about to demand that they change spark plugs and injectors.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I concur. It seems fine for a few miles. Then I get it up to highway speed 60-70mph, still fine. Then I do some stop and go driving and at the stops at idle the rumbling starts, and gets worse, until the entire engine is shaking violently and check engine light is flashing. I've already had the o2 sensors replaced, the gasket to the oil cooler replaced (huge oil leak) and now the ECM reprogrammed. And oil change and filter just for fun. Still getting the random multiple misfires. I am about to demand that they change spark plugs and injectors.
Spark plugs and injectors wont help.

Sent from my fone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magnetman59