front shock bolt pattern!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steven13608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know the top of the front shock bolt pattern? and the middle threw hole?

if some one can help me out i can help them.

quattrotman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure I understand the question. There are 3 bolts/nuts up there. Sort of evenly placed and the middle shock nut is well, in the middle. I'm probably not getting what your asking so forget I even replied :)

Last edited:

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like maybe he's having some lift spacers machined or something... Not sure either, though.

RedRocker

Back in Black
Reaction score
If your installing the strut assembly, on the very top you will see a pea sized notch cut out on the very top, near the middle shock nut, that notch goes towards the motor - have no idea if that was your question, if so, hope it helps.

OP
OP
steven13608

steven13608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah im machining my own spacers and i need the diminsions for the three hole locations for the shocks. Sorry about the weird wording.

lowexpo

Reaction score
Place cardboard on top of strut and press down, template to measure from or drill through. Sounds like your not wanting to take apart so this is easy way.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah im machining my own spacers and i need the diminsions for the three hole locations for the shocks. Sorry about the weird wording.

I've got some clockable (1"-1.5"-2") billet spacers that I'd sell you if you don't want to go building your own...

OP
OP
steven13608

steven13608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got some clockable (1"-1.5"-2") billet spacers that I'd sell you if you don't want to go building your own...

How much do u want for the 2" spacers? Bc all i wanna do is pretty much level my front end out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65