Fresh detail with ppf, ceramic coat and tint!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice...

By chance did you add the fuel rail.cover the engine ? Been keeping eyes out for one.

OP
OP
Tyler Kitchen

Tyler Kitchen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes I added it. I ordered it from my dealer it took forever to get because it was on backorder. Cleans up the engine bay tho

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Looks really good.

Did you only ceramic coat the wheels or the whole truck?

What all on the front end got the 3M PPF? I’ve seen kits for the front bumper, outer chrome front grill surround, front chrome fog light bezels, even headlights/fog lights if you wanted it. Front portion of the hood?

hcvone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the Yukon in for spring detail. Had a 3m paint protection film installed on the front end and ceramic coat the new wheels. Tinted the windows and windshield. Ready for summer!!

View attachment 279495 View attachment 279496 View attachment 279497 View attachment 279498 View attachment 279500
I have clear wrapped my cars and suv's for 15 plus years now, easier to keep clean, and makes resale great because your car or truck looks new after years of use. Looks great best of luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu