Found Solution for iPhone/iPad Video Issues - Good Solution to watch Movies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, plugged in another rca source with another rca cable. Still seems like the connection is a little sketchy. Wonder if it's just how it's supposed to be or if there is a connection issue with the yukons rca ports? They do seem kinda loose...

Sent from my DynaTac8000 using Tapatalk

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried the radio shack one and the PAC audio one. Stuck with the PAC the picture seemed cleaner

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the PAC cable was twice as much as the radio shack one. That's the one I've been using the last few months with my Apple TV.

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went back to the first post, the Isimple cable is the PAC one I'm using with my Apple TV.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went back to the first post, the Isimple cable is the PAC one I'm using with my Apple TV.

But crystal clear (but lower resolution that hdtv I know)? No noise or weirdness?

Sent from my DynaTac8000 using Tapatalk

alexalex

Reaction score
Everyone should find his/her own best solution to watch the lattest movies. In my opinion, Exodus is one of the best solution for me which allows users to obtain easy access to movies and TV-shows. As I want to keep my streaming private, I also use VPN. I did my own research before making a decision towards a particular VPN provider. Not all of them work fine for Kodi purposes. To install Exodus on my Firestick, I used this guidelines - https://www.firesticktricks.com/install-exodus-kodi-addon.html .​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
microfoxdev