Found on marketplace

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Swagfu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m banned from Paypal. am I missing out on anything ?
I don't think so. There are so many ways to pay someone anymore. I think paypal is the only payment ebay takes, but not 100% sure anymore as I don't use ebay vert often,

Reaction score
Am I being called a sheep? I happen to like facebook for keeping in touch with family and friends. Plus marketplace has a lot of good stuff. i have bought several things off it including my Tahoe. To each their own I suppose...Baaaa
I'm not calling anyone anything.

My wife has a Facebook acct, and has for years. I just don't really do social media like that, only forums like this.

Didn't have MySpace, Twitter, Tiktok, etc.

Now ORVietvet may be calling you a sheep, but I'm not

Last edited:

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I don't use PayPal either but do use Zelle. The only reason I had a FB account was to use the Marketplace when in search of autos. I know I can see them but not all steps available if not a member. Now, I can't even view Marketplace at all. Effffing bunch of sissies, IMO. You would think they had a safe room somewhere to get in to. Sheeesh.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not calling anyone anything.

My wife has a Facebook acct, and has for years. I just don't really do social media like that, only forums like this.

Didn't have MySpace, Twitter, Tiktok, etc.

Now ORVietvet may be calling you a sheep, but I'm not

I had a FB account a long time ago but deleted it after maybe a year. I have none of the others. My only comment about that link was that it would work without an account. Just to see what another member posted. If you're not interested in that, fine, no prob.

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not allowed on facebook because they are not in tune with my views of what is happening in these United States. No skin off my nose. Efffff 'em!
Like a good Catholic boy - Gave the site up for lent!!!!! Seriously, when I realized it only pissed me off being on there, closed my account and logged off.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like a good Catholic boy - Gave the site up for lent!!!!! Seriously, when I realized it only pissed me off being on there, closed my account and logged off.
I have a fake account, only use for marketplace. They slaughtered marketplace in mid-2020 and at this point with the mass exodus of users it's nearly worthless to have even a fake account for selling second hand crap. I've only been getting messages from bots and scammers for quite some time.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I being called a sheep? I happen to like facebook for keeping in touch with family and friends. Plus marketplace has a lot of good stuff. i have bought several things off it including my Tahoe. To each their own I suppose...Baaaa
Pay no attention to people that act like that. There’s a reason there’s an “ ignore” option here so you can filter them out. All social media has its drawbacks, it all depends on how you use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros