For those of you that ordered your Yukon/Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ruise

Reaction score
My order was placed by my dealer as a sold order in June. The order was accepted and a Target Production Week (TPW) of 7/5 was assigned to my order. The order progressed to 3400 this week (the Target Production Week). I have done online chat tons of times this week to check on the production status.

According to online chat, the status event code is still 3400. They always end the chat session saying they do not have real-time updates on the order status.

For those of you who checked the status of your order via online chat the week that the vehicle was targeted to be produced, did it ever change to another status code during the week? I have no reason to believe they did not produce my vehicle this week, but I would feel so much better about it if the status code advanced to 3800.

Thanks!

Dez78n

Reaction score
Can I ask what you ordered? I ordered mine the 1st week in June and while I have an order # it's not been accepted yet.

OP
OP
R

ruise

Reaction score
Yukon Denali in Pearl Beige Metallic with Light Shale and Teak interior. My original order included the Premium Package, but it was on constraint because of Advanced Technology Package. So, I had to forego the Premium Package but did add the Power Assist Steps and Panoramic Roof. I also added the sliding console and Illumination package to the build.

I was given a Targeted Production Week of 7/5.

What about you?

kcb14214

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered May 22, have my 3 number but still not picked up for build..

Dez78n

Reaction score
Yukon Denali in Pearl Beige Metallic with Light Shale and Teak interior. My original order included the Premium Package, but it was on constraint because of Advanced Technology Package. So, I had to forego the Premium Package but did add the Power Assist Steps and Panoramic Roof. I also added the sliding console and Illumination package to the build.

I was given a Targeted Production Week of 7/5.

What about you?
exact same. except dark ash interior bc kids lol. Oh, diesel engine I ordered 6/5. still at 1100.

Concept1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My order was placed by my dealer as a sold order in June. The order was accepted and a Target Production Week (TPW) of 7/5 was assigned to my order. The order progressed to 3400 this week (the Target Production Week). I have done online chat tons of times this week to check on the production status.

According to online chat, the status event code is still 3400. They always end the chat session saying they do not have real-time updates on the order status.

For those of you who checked the status of your order via online chat the week that the vehicle was targeted to be produced, did it ever change to another status code during the week? I have no reason to believe they did not produce my vehicle this week, but I would feel so much better about it if the status code advanced to 3800.

Thanks!
Hi ruise!

what dealer did you order your yukon? Where is it located ?

OP
OP
R

ruise

Reaction score
Hi ruise!

what dealer did you order your yukon? Where is it located ?
Mike Morgan GMC in Bossier City, Louisiana. General Manager is Keith Gorman. I've been very pleased with their service and the entire process of putting me behind the wheel of a 2021 Yukon Denali.

Neima954

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Thanks!
How do I check mine?

OP
OP
R

ruise

Reaction score
How do I check mine?
If you have the six digit order number, you can go to GMC.com. Look for the little box on the right that says "Message Us." Click on it, follow the prompts until you see the option of Check My Vehicle Order. It will then ask if you are in the United States, hit enter again without answering this question and it will transfer your chat to a live person. Otherwise, it is automated and not very informative.

If you do not have the order number, ask your salesman or the General Manager of the dealership for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667