For those of you that ordered your Yukon/Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neima954

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you have the six digit order number, you can go to GMC.com. Look for the little box on the right that says "Message Us." Click on it, follow the prompts until you see the option of Check My Vehicle Order. It will then ask if you are in the United States, hit enter again without answering this question and it will transfer your chat to a live person. Otherwise, it is automated and not very informative.

If you do not have the order number, ask your salesman or the General Manager of the dealership for it.
Thanks man.

Concept1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mike Morgan GMC in Bossier City, Louisiana. General Manager is Keith Gorman. I've been very pleased with their service and the entire process of putting me behind the wheel of a 2021 Yukon Denali.
Thank you ruise! Congratulations on your new ride!

Koepp2637

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My order was placed by my dealer as a sold order in June. The order was accepted and a Target Production Week (TPW) of 7/5 was assigned to my order. The order progressed to 3400 this week (the Target Production Week). I have done online chat tons of times this week to check on the production status.

According to online chat, the status event code is still 3400. They always end the chat session saying they do not have real-time updates on the order status.

For those of you who checked the status of your order via online chat the week that the vehicle was targeted to be produced, did it ever change to another status code during the week? I have no reason to believe they did not produce my vehicle this week, but I would feel so much better about it if the status code advanced to 3800.

Thanks!
Got the following confirmation today on my vehicle This had a scheduled build week of 7/12.

"Congratulations! Your vehicle has been produced. It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealer is the best source for additional detail on that process."

OP
OP
R

ruise

Reaction score
Got the following confirmation today on my vehicle This had a scheduled build week of 7/12.

"Congratulations! Your vehicle has been produced. It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealer is the best source for additional detail on that process."
That's awesome! I know you are excited. Congratulations and enjoy in good health!

d0merz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered mine January 25th. Still in 1100 status. But last week, for the first time, a chat person told me that it’s currently in production with no estimated completion date. But when the chat bot responds it still says I’m at 1100 status. I just don’t know what to think or believe anymore. Assuming I’m one of the tens of thousands partially built and sitting on a lot until parts are no longer constrained. I’m unwilling to forego the max trailering package. It was my entire purpose for ordering the vehicle.

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it is status 1100 it is not built. I ordered mine early May and still status 1100 with 5 constraints as of today.

waynehead99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I wonder if the announced plant closures for next week will have any impact. Sounds like it might only be the trucks... but I don't know enough about where the SUVs are built to know if they are impacted.

Holy Roller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the announced plant closures for next week will have any impact. Sounds like it might only be the trucks... but I don't know enough about where the SUVs are built to know if they are impacted.
Arlington Assembly not subject to this closure.