Fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richs1

Reaction score
I know this may be a strange question, but the world is a strange place, so thought I would give it a try.

I have a new to me 2011 z71 Tahoe and I really don’t like the rectangle/square fog lights. Anyone know of a kit made that you can change them out and put round lights in that space?

I know strange question, be gentle…..

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this may be a strange question, but the world is a strange place, so thought I would give it a try.

I have a new to me 2011 z71 Tahoe and I really don’t like the rectangle/square fog lights. Anyone know of a kit made that you can change them out and put round lights in that space?

I know strange question, be gentle…..
Hey
Can you put in a pic of what you are running. Heaps of guys on here have replaced lights with aftermarket kits.
I'm sure if you look online and at some threads on here you will get some ideas.

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I currently have. Stock fog lights. I just like the round look of the non z71 fog lights.
Yep
Have a look around on here and you'll come across a thread or 2 about conversions. I'd suggest having a look at what did do you to your OBS or NBS and go roll through from a ways back and then hit some of the posts up. Guys are proud to talk about their mods. See how you go!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972