Flowmaster Muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JPVortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi so for my 2005 Tahoe I am going to put a Flowmaster 50 series muffler of some sort on it. I like that they're aggressive and semi loud, but are not too obnoxious, compared to the muffler delete right now. My question is, would you guys go with the 50 series delta flow or the 50 series SUV? Looked online and can't seem to find a straight answer. Thanks!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cannot personally help you with your question; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me with the Flowmaster series mufflers will chime in.

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've used Flowmaster for years. I've always liked the sound. You are right, there is not a lot of info/comparison between the two. What little reading I did do would point me toward the SUV version and is what I would probably pick. All that being said, I did have the 50 series on my Tahoe for years and about a year ago I switched it out the 70 series. The 50 series, as I got older and since we are towing our camper more, was just too loud for my taste. It was hard to hold a conversation in the vehicle especially with people in the back seat. My wife and family appreciated the switch. It still provides an awesome deep rumbling growly sound and gets much louder when you punch the throttle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu